I CAN..

 I work as hard as I can
   for as long as I can
and the best that I can
    EVERYTIME..


wooww.. the best motivation quotes I like most..
   yes... I like to find the quotes... is it weird??  I think no...rite..because it's one of my hobby apart from reading motivational books..   anything I find.. I will save it..I will write it in one of my special book... 
  as a student.. i'm always feels stress..boring when to do assigment..so the best way I like to improve my motivation...and not give up.. I will read it..sometimes I also watch runningman show *  makes me happy dan laugh *.haha.. when see how they do their work.. cheerfull..happy teamworks.. make me spirit to do my work too..hikhik... sometimes I'm also like to watch detective conan..how the kid thinking to solve problem or cases..logic..without give up..fed-up..makes me feel to do the same way.. if some assigment i can't do it...I will try n try again..at least we try rite..if wrong we can make correction.. learn from mistake.. nobody's perfect..^^


 oh yeahh..now time to sleep..tomorrow i have a program..rest n relax time..^_^
nyte..


leen
SMILE........IT'S SUNNAH

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan